Monday, April 20, 2009

Organization…pure bliss (or is it?)

ORGANIZATION…PURE BLISS (OR IS IT?)

 

Recently, I was talking to my friend Heather, complaining about the disaster in the girls closet.  What to do?  She recommended I do as she has.  Remove the dresser and line the closet with shelves.  Well, since we are “doers” as Heather would say, we got right to it.  First I asked the girls to take the clothes out of their dresser…or did I say throw them into a huge, heaping pile in the middle of the floor?closet, cake, designer Brenna 004

Maybe I did as this is the result of the action taken.

Tina’s graciously took the old dresser and this is how Elsa felt about the change going on in her life.

032-1SOOOO sad.  She sobbed “I will miss that dresser forever” . Brenna, on the other hand, must have had her creative juices ignited by the change because while daddy was away getting the shelves, this is what she did to her hair

closet, cake, designer Brenna 013 Yes, that is a shoe.  Wow, that girl has a non-traditional use for everything. 

In the end Daddy arrived with the shelves and got them hung.

closet, cake, designer Brenna 008

 

We, or should I say, I got the girls clothes organized and the mess in the closet has been slightly tolerable ever since.  Thanks Heather!

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. I chuckled at those pics! But a shoe in the hair??..that turned my chuckle into a laugh!! Never a dull moment..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we are all laughing! Sooo funny! Elsa is pretty even with her major pout. And Brenna, those creative juices certainly were flowing! Love the new closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! Brenna is SO funny! Poor Elsa. She can visit the dresser anytime :) Your new closet looks great!

    ReplyDelete