Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First Blog.

Well, Here I am, the very place I said I would never go; Blog World. "Never say never!" When will I learn that? Why am I here? Well, my dear friend Heather, who has become a blog junkie (I love you Heather!), kept talking about how much fun she is having. And she uses it to keep a record of her family's daily life. That thought stuck with me. I decided to go for it and use it as a modern day journal to share with my family, friends, and someday my kids.

I also decided that it may challenge me to think and pray more. As I read other blogs, I enjoy learning from the musings of other people. I think that blogging may motivate me to stop and think about life's situations on a deeper level (not to mention my grammar and punctuation). I pray that God will use it to teach me more about his viewpoint on our days.

So, Blog World, here I come........

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it and look forward to reading your musings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! I'm a followin' you! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea Kathy..a great way for us to stay in touch! You've got a good start..I love your header..it is 'so you'!

    ReplyDelete